Amplify your Small Business Accounting Software with Smarter, Simpler Text Messaging
How to Connect Xero and MessageDesk
- 1. Sign in to MessageDesk using your Xero Account.
- 2. Select Xero as your data provider
- 3. Confirm and authorize MessageDesk to connect to your Xero account.
- 4. MessageDesk will send you an in-app notification once your data sync is complete.
- 5. Once your sync completes, you'll see your Xero contacts in MessageDesk. Data Will sync anytime you make a change in Xero or MessageDesk
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims - from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers - and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
MessageDesk is a smarter, simpler business text messaging application
- Keep connected to your contacts and customers from any device. Send text messages from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone using our native iOS and Android Apps
- Sync your Xero contacts and invoices in real-time for the most up-to-date customer information. MessageDesk makes it easy to see which invoices are open and who needs reminding for payment collection
- Send a Broadcast to groups of contacts without "reply-all". It's like "BCC" for text messaging
- Once a contact responds, go to the MessageDesk Inbox for 1-on-1 text messaging and instant replies
Learn more or try MessageDesk for 7-days free with 50 free text messages for free.
Start Sending Text Messages for:
$39 Per Month
Receive 50 FREE Text messages
with your 7-day FREE trial