Quickbooks Online Integration
Sync Customer Data and Improve Your Quickbooks Online Invoicing with MessageDesk's Native Integrations
Sync Customer Info Both Ways in Real-Time Between QuickBooks Online and MessageDesk
Syncing your customers with MessageDesk only takes one click. We take care of the rest with real-time sync between QuickBooks Online and MessageDesk. No need to import data.
Sign in to MessageDesk using your Intuit account and connect to QuickBooks Online. From there we’ll let you know once all of your customer information syncs and becomes available for use in MessageDesk.
Change customer information in MessageDesk and you’ll see it updated in real-time in QuickBooks Online. Change customer information in QuickBooks Online and you’ll see it in real-time in MessageDesk.
How to Integrate QuickBooks Online and MessageDesk
- Sign in to MessageDesk using your Intuit Account.
- Select QuickBooks Online as your data provider.
- Confirm and authorize MessageDesk to connect to your QuickBooks Online account.
- MessageDesk will send you an in-app notification once your data sync is complete.
- Once your sync completes, you'll see your customers in MessageDesk.
*MessageDesk is also available directly on the QuickBooks Online App Store as an Intuit approved app.
Start Sending Text Messages from Your Business for:$39 Per Month
Receive 50 Free Text messages with your 7-day FREE trialView Pricing
"Sep 16, 2020""
"Sep 23, 2020""
"Oct 8, 2020""